Issued from the National Weather Forecasting Centre Nadi at 7:30pm on Friday the 6th of April 2012.
- A weakening trough of low pressure with associated cloud and showers remains slow moving over southwestern part of Fiji.
- Forecast to midnight tomorrow for the Fiji group:
- Occasional showers and isolated thunderstorms over Southern Viti Levu, Kadavu and nearby smaller islands, Southern Lau and Lomaiviti
- Elsewhere, some showers especially in the afternoon or evening. Moderate northerly winds.Moderate seas.
- Outlook for SUNDAY : Some showers about Kadavu and nearby smaller islands and the Southern Lau group. Elsewhere, afternoon or evening showers with isolated thunderstorms.