- The NEOC together with the District EOCs continues to monitor the situation on the ground.
- Distribution of relief items continue in affected areas through the coordinated effort of government and non-government agencies with the assistance of aid from donor partners and organizations.
- Damage assessments reports continue to be compiled by the respective Agencies for the preparation of rehabilitation plans.
- Post disaster health assessments of evacuation centers are complete while inspection of affected areas continues.
- Cleaning up of affected areas continue to be carried out by the National Fire Authority, the Fiji Correctional Services and the Republic of Fiji Military Forces personnel and the communities.
Issued from the National Weather Forecasting Centre Nadi at 5:30am on Sunday the 22nd of April 2012.
- A HEAVY RAIN WARNING REMAINS IN FORCE FOR VANUA LEVU, TAVEUNI AND
- NORTHERN LAU GROUP. A HEAVY RAIN ALERT IS NOW IN FORCE FOR NORTHERN LOMAIVITI, THE CENTRAL AND EASTERN PARTS OF VITI LEVU. FOR MORE INFORMATION, REFER TO www.met.gov.fj/aifs_prods/20014.txt
- A DAMAGING HEAVY SWELL WARNING REMAINS IN FORCE FOR LOW LYING COASTAL AREAS OF VITI LEVU [KOROVOU TO SUVA TO SIGATOKA TO NADI], MAMANUCA GROUP, KADAVU, BEQA, VATULELE, LOMAIVITI AND SOUTHERN LAU GROUP.