- The NEOC together with the District EOCs continues to monitor the situation on the ground.
- As of 0700hrs today the Divisional EOC Northern has stood down.
- The heavy rain warning previously in force for parts of the Fiji group has been cancelled.
- Distribution of relief items continue in affected areas through the coordinated effort of government and non-government agencies with the assistance of aid from donor partners and organizations.
- Damage assessments reports continue to be compiled by the respective Agencies for the preparation of rehabilitation plans.
- Post disaster health assessments and awareness continue in the Western division.
- Cleaning up of affected areas continue to be carried out by the National Fire Authority, the Fiji Correctional Services and the Republic of Fiji Military Forces personnel and the communities.
Issued from the National Weather Forecasting Centre Nadi at 10:45am on Sunday the 22nd of April 2012.
- A TROUGH OF LOW PRESSURE LIES SLOW MOVING OVER VANUA LEVU. IT IS EXPECTED TO GRADUALLY WEAKEN AND MOVE EASTWARD FROM TOMORROW. ASSOCIATED CLOUD AND RAIN CONTINUE TO AFFECT THE GROUP.