- The NEOC together with the District EOCs continues to monitor the situation on the ground.
- Distribution of relief items continue in affected areas through the coordinated effort of government and non-government agencies with the assistance of aid from donor partners and organizations.
- Damage assessments reports have been compiled by the respective Agencies for the preparation of rehabilitation plans.
- Post disaster health assessments and awareness continue in the Western division.
- Cleaning up of affected areas continue to be carried out by the National Fire Authority, the Fiji Correctional Services and the Republic of Fiji Military Forces personnel and the communities
Issued from the National Weather Forecasting Centre Nadi at 10:45am on Wednesday the 25th of April 2012.
- THE STRONG WIND WARNING PREVIOUSLY IN FORCE FOR SOUTHERN LAU LAND AREAS IS NOW CANCELLED.